January 2, 2012

I Heard



Frankly speaking, we don't celebrate new year. My kids and I. I wonder what celebration would be suitable for new year. There is no different compared to another new year. I know, it sounds lame but as being me, I don't even remember my own birth date never mind the kids. 


I do try to ask others on how and why they celebrate new year. Maybe the joy of having countdown with friends and family or even with people who celebrate the day. Yeah, they did mention about having new resolutions. But they can always have new resolutions anytime and not having to wait for new year.


Yeah, yeah, am one of the oldies who will definitely forget what has happened the minute the next new thing happened. So ignore me. Nevertheless, I still listen to stories on new year. Their new things.


So as of today, be it!


***