September 13, 2011

Alim and Me



Cuba call Alim pagi tadi. 6.45 pagi. Dia dah ke sekolah rupanya. Cepat betul. Widad cakap, pagi ni masih ada kelas tambahan or last tips for the exam.

Aku pulak yang stress.


Tapi malam tadi, 

Alim. Why can't I go to Brunei with you?.

Aku.  The Brunei thing is a present for Widad. For her good results.

Alim. What about me?.

Aku. If you get good results, you can choose where you want to go.

Alim. Really? Just the two of us, right. No Widad or anyone else.

Aku: Yup. Just the two of us. Where do you want to go?

Alim. Korea.

Aku. Hmm, not Korea. Too far. You know I hate long flight. OK, fine. I give you three choices. Singapore, Indonesia or Sabah (dalam hati, sebab dekat (Singapore), boleh beli telekung (Indonesia), pantai cantik and ada Sabah pearl (Sabah).

Alim. But why only 3. What about China? 

Aku. No. Not China. Too far.

Alim. What about Japan?

Aku. Not Japan too. Earthquake.

Alim. OK fine. I will think about it. But only the two of us okay. No one else.

Aku. OK. Just try you best in your UPSR tomorrow.

Alim. Guess what, Mum. I can't believe I'm gonna say this. 'Tomorrow is UPSR'. See I can't believe I said that. 

Aku. Honey. I believe in you. 


Baru ambik UPSR tu. Belum PMR, SPM, UNI. Sure terkedu habis.


***